The IRRToolSet is a set of tools to work with Internet routing policies. These policies are stored in Internet Routing Registries (IRR) in the Routing Policy Specification Language.
The goal of the IRRToolSet is to make routing information more convenient and useful for network engineers, by providing tools for automated router configuration, routing policy analysis, and on-going maintenance.
- RtConfig - builds router configuration files based on IRR policies
- peval - low level policy evaluation tool that can be used to write router configuration generators
- rpslcheck - syntax-checks the aut-num object for Autonomous System registered in the Internet Routing Registry (IRR).
Documentation and Tips
Support and Discussion
- Development Policies
- HOWTO Patch the IRRToolSet
- cruft-cleanout branch
- Documentation of some of the internal APIs
- IRRToolSetHistory - History of the IRRToolSet
- OldTools - tools no longer supported
- AdminNotes - notes for administrators of this site
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.